Sunday, July 3, 2011

A glass half empty kind of day

Got an email from my real estate agent yesterday saying that a THIRD offer was submitted on the house I wanted. And that one of the offers was higher than mine. That was the last house out there that met my minimum criteria....3 bedrooms (although that is negotiable depending on the price of the property), animal property, in the right location. So now I wait until something else gets listed that is within my range and meets my criteria. Right now I just feel like giving up - that as much as I want to do this on my own, I am just too limited by my price range. I think "If only I made more money."  But I am not trying to live above my means in any way. And I don't NEED more money. I have everything I need. I can pay my rent, food, utilities, car payment and still have money left over. I am NOT a spender. But it just kills me that I have a hefty down payment and can't even use it. I am really about to just give up on my dream. But then again, in a day or so I will probably be feeling better - P says that blowing things up on the 4th will help, and he might be right. Right now though, I feel like Eeyore.

~T

No comments:

Post a Comment